TAG is an Administrative Services Organization … or ASO. For many employers, the task of “employing” is more overwhelming than actually running their core business. TAG steps in and provides a complete one-stop-shop solution for services such as payroll, benefit administration, 401(k) administrations, workers’ compensation, general liability, HR compliance, Time and Attendance and more for companies throughout the Southwest and increasingly, across the US.
TAG is an entrepreneurial machine heading in exciting directions. Our environment is fun and creative, yet very hardworking. Great learning and doing opportunity with a SaaS product in a contemporary marketing and sales program. Work with a sales and marketing powerhouse team to drive engagement and new customers to our application.
- Marketing Automation – Help drive outbound marketing with an online email marketing system. Execute outbound strategies with email to targeted market segments. Monitor campaigns and distribute leads to Inside Sales team. Monitor analytics and attribution to improve effectiveness and sales outcomes.
- Content Development & Management – Work with editorial calendar to drive broad market engagement with meaningful, customer-centric content. Help create and manage messaging, online and print assets.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Assist sales team in setting up outside opportunities for marketing such as conferences, or talks.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Marketing-related degree or 2 years on-the-job marketing experience.
- Marketing technology skills and experience.
- Writing and content development experience.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
Please submit your resume to Jobs@tagpay.com