HR Generalist - Account Manager
We are looking for a strong customer service representative for our Operations department primarily supporting our benefits and payroll areas. CUSTOMER SERVICE is key! We can teach you our processes, our systems, etc.... but you must have a strong desire to help - help clients, help their employees, help internal staff. It is a customer service position.
If you prefer not to be disrupted throughout the day, this position is not for you. If you are uncomfortable talking to clients, this is not a good fit. If you like everyday to be the same, you will be happier somewhere else...
But, if you are a PEOPLE PERSON who likes to help solve problems, is comfortable conducting presentations, and thrives on variety in a day, this might be the job for you. If you have payroll processing and benefits administration experience, you may very well enjoy this role.
Our environment is fun, casual, creative & shticky! We camp, bowl and get pedicures... but we work very hard and our customers are our TOP priority. This cannot be emphasized enough!
TAG is an Administrative Services Organization . . . or ASO. For many employers, the task of "employing" is more overwhelming than actually running their core business. TAG steps in and provides a complete one-stop-shop solution:
TAG handles payroll, benefit administration, 401(k) administration, workers' compensation, general liability, human resources and more for many companies.
Please include cover letter describing your relevant experience to this role as well as desired salary range - Let's not waste your time or ours.
Sales Liaison (assist with porposals, gathering data, etc)
New Client Implementation (onboarding of new clients, setting up employee/payroll data)
Process multi-client payroll
Cusomer Service (answer client questions)
Client Open Enrollment Meetings (prepare presentations, review plan options, assist with new group submission)
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Professional and competent presenter
- Strong benefits support experience-- medical, dental, vision, life and disability
- Strong understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws
- Computer Savvy -- Microsoft Office
- Thrives in a fast paced, growing environment
- Excellent ability to prioritize and manage time with little supervision
- Life & Health license in Florida a+
- Employee benefits experience (medical, dental, vision, disability)
- Brokerage support
- Location: Ft. Lauderdale
- Compensation: $40,000 - $60,000 DOE, health benefits, profit sharing, etc.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.